I have a companion blog for my walking adventures. It's called "Walk Geography" and the web address is https://walk-geography.blogspot.com/. The link is here.
![]() |
It covers walks which I can reach in a day trip from my home, and therefore is mainly in the South of England. For example:
- walking the coast. I have walked most of the accessible coast from Dorset round to Kent, and am currently working my way round the Essex Coast. I mainly follow the King Charles III England Coast Path. The web address is https://walk-geography.blogspot.com/p/overview-map-of-my-walks-along-south.html
- The North Downs Way. The web address is https://walk-geography.blogspot.com/p/north-downs-way.html
- The Ridgeway East of the Thames, link https://walk-geography.blogspot.com/p/ridgeway-east-of-thames.html
- London, mainly high viewpoints, the web address is https://walk-geography.blogspot.com/p/london-walks-overview-map.html.
I am posting here on my Cycling blog, because Google Search fails to index the web address of my Walking Blog https://walk-geography.blogspot.com/, even though it is hosted on Google's own Blogger platform! My Cycling blog is indexed and well visited, so hopefully this post will help people discover my Walk Geography blog.

Comments
Post a Comment